[PD] antialiasing for gemframebuf

vade doktorp at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 21:10:15 CEST 2008

Ah, am sorry, I did not see antialiased texture. I redact my
statement. However if you are rendering geometry to a gem framebuffer
(render to texture, you should be able to antialias BEFORE rendering
to the FBO, which if things work correctly, should result in
antialiased contents within the FBO, right?