[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 21:55:19 CEST 2008

Yes. Please don't take this the wrong way Derek, I sincerely appreciate
the suggestion.

Everything can be done with [expr~], so why don't we just rename Pd
to [expr~]? :)

Seriously, raising one number to a power is an essential, fundamental operation
Is there any plausible excuse for its omission from core Pd?

--
Use the source