[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:11:24 CEST 2008

the question is a very blasphemic one, and I am not sure, if I should
bring this into discussion at all...
but how long is miller going to develop pd, and when should vanilla
become a group effort rather than a one man show? and who is ever
willing to take responsibility for the future direction?
right now I don't see a reason why the objects you were mentioning
should not be in vanilla, and only miller knows the answer to that.
and I probably will be expelled from the pd-community from now on.
marius.