[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 19:31:00 CEST 2008

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:52:17 +0200
Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> I'm reluctant to mention [counter] here, which also was coded many
> times, unfortunatly in incompatible ways. I'm reluctant, because
> [counter] is too basic to be included.

I heartily agree. In fact I don't suggest any message domain changes to
vanilla right now, just the missing signal processing operators. [counter]
is a perfect example of something that should never be in core Pd, it is
ill defined. Things like [tanh~] however are fundamentally defined, so there's
no change of two conflicting implementations (unless one is wrong).

--
Use the source