[PD] Data structure grain weirdness with x-y arrays

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:04:00 CEST 2008

On an unrelated note, I just discovered:
Option/Command click on an element to duplicate the element (it's best
to click and drag since it will appear on top of the element you click
on), or just to the left of the element to delete it (when using
Option, cursors appear to let one know which operation will occur, but
oddly not with Command).

Shift-dragging an element moves it *and* all following elements after it.

I was vaguely aware of Command-clicking to add elements (though I had
never gotten it to work), but I had no idea about deleting and
dragging, both of which will be extremely useful in a sequencing
context.

I guess I'll stick these in the wiki somewhere.

Cheers
Luke