[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:14:18 CEST 2008

Frank,

Thanks for the attachment.  You're right about the block~ size; I was
thinking about if you wanted to later use it in recursive delay
networks, but I had forgotten that an abstraction will block~ to its
parent patch (yes?).

As a note, to make it compatible with earlier versions of PD, you
can't embed $0 in the middle of a symbol -- to send a message to
pd-$0-name you have to use [makefilename] or some such (this would
currently be important for users of the vanilla subset within
extended, say under planetccrma).

Thanks,

Matt