[PD] rank, beginner (actually haven't even begun) with a question

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 21:19:01 CEST 2008

Hi Jeff,

I Don't know how much use this is to you, but referring to the sub-aural frequencies (beating) heard when two notes are almost in tune.

a beat frequency isolator patch...

The beating between two notes can be isolated and used to control some other parameter,e.g. noise, or the amplitude of another sound, or after scaling,  something else.

Should work with Pd-extended
Ed

 Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.myspace.com/sharktracks