[PD] direction

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:05:01 CEST 2008

it looks good, but not working. I have made a fe assumptions in your sketch.
does the big X represent the patch chords crossing to opposite inlets?
also, i am assuming that the decrease and increase at the bottom are
number boxes. with these assumptions, i am getting no change
whatsoever in the number boxe at the bottom.

also, before sending this i looked back, connected a number box tot he
outlet of [-  ] and i am never getting a value above 0, therfore no
change is occurring.

--

Ben C.