[PD] direction

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:13:21 CEST 2008

so I connected bangs instead of numbers to the bottom under select [0
1] getting bangs
for increase and decrease. thank you very much. now is there a way I
can get increase or decreases relative to the first direction that
takes place? so maybe there could be some reset function and if the
slider is on the right side, that way, moving left would be pos. and
then moving back to the right could return negative vals.

any ideas?

by the way, i mention this alot  but this list ****ing rules.

thank you all so much.

--