[PD] tutorial on struct/template usage?

Nicola Bernardini nic.bern at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 25 11:40:09 CEST 2008

Dear all,

is it me, or the part on struct/template objects is  rather  obscure  as
far as documentation goes? I really would  like  to  do  something  with
these objects, and now I have the occasion to do it, but I am  not  able
to guess how to do it for the life of me.

Is there a tutorial/howto/whatever somewhere that tackles these  topics?
I swear I googled around and around with no success before writing.

nicb

--
Nicola Bernardini
Scuola di Musica Elettronica
e-mail: nicb at sme-ccppd.org
http://www.conservatoriopollini.it
http://www.sme-ccppd.org
http://www.nicolabernardini.info
GPG fingerprint = 6AE6 AF21 E160 D9B3 396E  EBAC 906C CFAE 4D65 D910
Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please.