[PD] I'm stuck in a corner, please help! RE: [delta~] object was: Re: Cyclone in vanilla?

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Fri Apr 25 12:07:54 CEST 2008

IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> Enrique Erne wrote:
>> or [biquad~ 0 0 0 1]
>>

>> Miller Puckette wrote:
>>> I believe z~ is just rzero~ 0.
>
> no.
> both of them are equivalent to [z~ 1]
>
> you could also argue that [f] is just the same as [0(
> :-)

oups, yes ofcorse z~ 1.

the output of 1 sample with rzero~ 0, z~ 1 and biquad~ 0 0 0 1 seems to
be slightly different. if one wants to be fuzzy about that :) maybe ome
rounding problem?

this is off the subject. it would have been more suitable in "I'm stuck
in a corner, please help! RE: [delta~] object" ... therefore i'll change
the subject.

and now i even couldn't do the delwrite/read with the subpatch :( :(

eni