[PD] polymatrix...patchbay for audio and anything

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 25 12:09:54 CEST 2008

hard off wrote:
> isn't there some sort of [matrix~] external that can do that sort of thing?
>   i'm sure i saw it before, but can't find it in my current pd-extended

i guess you are referring to [mtx_*~] in iemmatrix (former known as
[matrix~] (and even former being part of zexy.

as i understand it, luigi's solution is for routing messages (even
though he claims including "audio" i haven't seen this in his
implementation - but i only had a short glance so i probably missed it)

nevertheless, i think it would be interesting if luigi's solution would
somehow integrate into iemmatrix (on a message-level)

fgmasdr
IOhannes