[PD] tutorial on struct/template usage?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Apr 25 18:50:27 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Nicola Bernardini hat gesagt: // Nicola Bernardini wrote:

> is it me, or the part on struct/template objects is  rather  obscure  as
> far as documentation goes? I really would  like  to  do  something  with
> these objects, and now I have the occasion to do it, but I am  not  able
> to guess how to do it for the life of me.
>
> Is there a tutorial/howto/whatever somewhere that tackles these  topics?
> I swear I googled around and around with no success before writing.

Search http://puredata.info/ for  "data structures" instead of Google.

There are two tutorials that may be useful: An old one by myself:
http://puredata.info/community/projects/convention04/lectures/tk-barknecht/tut.tgz/view?searchterm=data%20structures
(URL in one line)

And a pdf by Greg Karman here, which I would actually recommend to
start with: http://puredata.info/Members/ggkarman/Tutoriales

Ciao