[PD] contextual pdpedia menu link

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 25 21:30:24 CEST 2008

That sounds very useful, I have always missed that, but I don't see
the patch attached.  I think the patch tracker would be a good place
for it.  I just got Cmd-M working to minimize, but it is a hack. I
think that Cmd-M and Cmd-` (to switch between windows) should work
with a Tk app, but somehow Pd has disabled that.  I can't find where
tho.

Now that I think about the pdpedia help menu item more, my
implementation is just a first attempt.  I am not sure whether it is
the best way to handle it.  Does it do the same thing that you were
thinking?

Also, any interest in taking on the pdpedia context menu item?  I
think that will require edits to both u_main.tk and g_editor.c, but
it should be relatively straightforward.

.hc