[PD] tutorial on struct/template usage?

Nicola Bernardini nic.bern at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 26 18:34:21 CEST 2008

Dear all,

thanks for all your replies - and sorry for not having thank you before:
for some reason I am not receiving mail from this list, so I had  to  go
in the archives and find out that Miller and Frank had actually  replied
to me (thanks!).

Miller, the 4.data.structures page is not in my distro - I am  currently
using the vanilla 0.40.2-2 version which comes with  Ubuntu  Hardy,  but
it's not in there :(  I'll  try  to  find  out  why  -  perhaps  there's
something wrong with the package.

Frank, thank you very much - I will study the tutorials, I guess  that's
really what I need.

nicb

--
Nicola Bernardini
e-mail: nic.bern at tiscali.it
http://www.nicolabernardini.info
GPG fingerprint = 6AE6 AF21 E160 D9B3 396E  EBAC 906C CFAE 4D65 D910
Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please.