[PD] pattern extraction/recognition

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:54:46 CEST 2008

the best performance I ever heard using musical pattern recognition was
by the trombone player george lewis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Lewis_(trombonist)
he uses a max patch called voyager. I have no idea how it works, maybe
you find some documentation online. he worked on it for several years.
and it was extremely good.
marius.