[PD] Gem crash on Hardy

Kristofer Hagbard nekmok at olmrosa.se
Mon Apr 28 15:52:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I don't think this is the problem, I have installed the proprietary
NVIDIA driver and hardware acceleration seems to work in other applications
(the screensavers run smoothly :) And also gem 0.90 works nicely with
pd vanilla 0.40.2. I have also turned off the compiz stuff.

Do you need some special settings in xorg.conf for gem 0.91 to work
in hardy?

best,

.kris