[PD] Newbie request

Hugh Sung hughsung at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:46:21 CEST 2008

The pedals basically operate as programmable usb keyboard extensions, where
you can custom assign any keystroke to any pedal (up to 12).  I'm hoping
that by assigning a certain set of keys to the pedals and reserving the rest
for PD to control that everything can simply work together, if PD can output
keyboard letters/numbers.  Everything would run from the same computer.
Again, please forgive me if i sound completely ignorant regarding what's
possible with PD...
Many thanks again!

Hugh Sung
www.hughsung.com