[PD] Newbie request

Hugh Sung hughsung at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:50:33 CEST 2008

Here's one scenario i'd like to see:

1.  Pedal assigned [PgDn] keystroke within Liquid Media, which triggers
scene change
2.  PD outputs letters A-Z, depending on either volume or pitch frequency
ranges input from audio source (microphone into acoustic piano)
3.  A given scene within Liquid Media would then interpret the PD-generated
keystrokes and trigger image events based on letter key "depressed" by PD.

You'd have the ease of image generation (a la Powerpoint) with the speed and
power of PD to map the sound of acoustic music.  Just my newbie imagination
going here.

--
Hugh Sung
www.hughsung.com