[PD] Gem crash on Hardy

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Wed Apr 30 13:19:25 CEST 2008

tried the hardy version from hans-christoph:
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2008-04-29/Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080429-ubuntu-hardy-i386.deb
and Gem seems to work even better than on gutsy (with a 945gm intel
graphic card) - (previously pd crashed each time the gem window was
destroyed...)

greetings,
vincent