[PD] pd-ext colour theme

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:56:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was looking at the newest buid of pd-ext, with the advanced colours. I
don't like them very much myself, but wouldn't ask anyone to change
everything. Instead, is it possible to edit some file, so that the colours
look different? Is this documented somewhere?

An advanced idea could be the one of pd-themes. Each one could make it's
own theme for difference purposes, etc. For example, a work theme with
normal look, a performance theme with dark background, .... These themes
could eventually be saved somewhere in puredata.info, etc.

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
skype: jmmmpjmmmp
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp
IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2