[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:27:56 CEST 2008

hi fabbre,
I am not sure which pd-ext version you mean. but for the autobuilds
there is no vasp binary at all, because it is flext based. you can get
the latest releases at http://grrrr.org/ext/beta/pd (I am not sure why
they are not linked on the main vasp page). I think it should be
possible to get flext based externals working in autobuilds, too, it is
really mainly a problem of someone having the time to do the work.
for the next pd-extended release I could help getting all the vasp files
together.
marius.