[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

Langsam Wieder werteplus at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:38:51 CEST 2008

i'm talking about pd ext 0.39.3 built windows version from
sourceforge. (Pd-0.39.3-extended.exe)
included there's vasp.dll (it says version 0.1.4pre but the version at
your link has got a different filesize and says the same) in the
package at pd\extra; there's all vasp functions explained in
pd\doc\5.reference\vasp in separate .pd files; there are some examples
at pd\doc\examples\vasp\pd-ex and there are vasp's release notes at
pd\doc\manuals\vasp. but as i said, one folder is missing. what do you
mean by "there is no vasp binary at all, because it is flext based"? i
don't understand. you mean there's just the source code for it? is
then there also only the source code for the modules above?

should i do a bug report? regarding doing it on my own: i'm no
programmer yet and i don't  want to destroy things (that i still need
;-)

 thanks
 fabb (without re :-)