[PD] gemwin size and printouts

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 1 19:38:30 CEST 2008

cyrille henry wrote:
> hello,
>
> the (ugly) solution i use is to rchange the position of the camera to
> render and record just a small part of the image.
> doing this many time gives you lot's of images that you can add together
> to have a very big image.
>
> here is the abstraction i use.
>
> cyrille

thank you very much, it works, although I will have to do some changes
to my patches. I am using random values that change everytime I trigger
render. (that was not a good method anyway...). and montage takes quite
a long time.
I also ran into a new bug of pix_write, but that's another mail.
thanks again,
marius.