[PD] GEM: where to find gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin (windows binaries)

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Thu May 1 21:16:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

Usually at work I use GEM version gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin, the only one
that always worked for what I needed.

Now I am at home (where I didn't have gem) and have just downloaded an
up-to-date CVS snapshot of 0.91 beta (dated 22 april). I've opened a patch
that used to work on gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin, and some things don't
work, others behave differently... a chaos.
Since the patch is quite complex, I wanted to try to build simpler patches,
compare things and isolate issues, to see if I can work them around, find
out exactly what and why behaves differently or at least be able to ask
simple and meaningful questions to the list, or report bugs if any.

The problem is, I don't have gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin here (I have it at
the office and I won't be there untill next monday) and I can't find where
the heck I downloaded it from.

I remember a few months ago I asked the list (pd-list or gem-dev) for
versions more recent than the prehistoric 0.90, and somebody directed me to
a directory somewhere at iem.at with lots of cvs snapshot (is that what they
are?) and that's where I found gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin...... but I can't
find neither that page nor the thread in the list archives.

Can anybody help me find gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin.zip?

Thanks in advance,
m.