[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri May 2 00:21:55 CEST 2008

Hi Fabian,
hard to say why it isn't working. I'm suspecting a version conflict,
as some of the vasp objects (min, max, and maybe more) slightly
changed their behavior some years ago and i have no idea which
version is included in pd-extended.
I'm somehow working on a solution to all those problems, but since
i'm very busy it can still take some time to get my externals into pd-
extended.
gr~~~