[PD] miller talk not streamed but documented

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 06:33:36 CEST 2008

Hmmm, guys, I have to say we are sorry to have failed on the streaming, it was a last minute thing that came up and sounded nice as an enhancement, so maybe, unconscioulsy, we disconsidered the risk to fail in favor of it being worth the shot.

Anyway, for all that it is worth, it was recorded and should be trasncribed soon, both in English and Portuguese.

The results of the things that come up on this event will also be gladly informed to you guys.

Cheers
alexandre porres