[PD] [GEM-dev] GEM: where to find gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin (windows binaries)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri May 2 09:51:33 CEST 2008

Matteo Sisti Sette wrote:

> I remember a few months ago I asked the list (pd-list or gem-dev) for
> versions more recent than the prehistoric 0.90, and somebody directed me to
> a directory somewhere at iem.at with lots of cvs snapshot (is that what they
> are?) and that's where I found gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin...... but I can't
> find neither that page nor the thread in the list archives.
>
> Can anybody help me find gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin.zip?

all these should be in http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91

the old builds are just hidden, so that people do not get confused.

you are most likely looking for:
http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91/gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin.zip/view

anyhow, the old binaries are hidden on purpose: the latest binary (which
is visible) is meant to be a release-candidate.

if yo are experiencing problems, please elaborate so that they can
hopefully be fixed within the next days (or weeks): which things do NOT
work? which behave differently?

mfgasd.r
IOhannes