[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 2 13:55:28 CEST 2008

Hey Thomas,

The version of the flext externals included in the last Pd-extended
release were the most recent on your site when that version was
released.

About this upcoming release, do you think you'll have the autoconf
stuff working at all?  I'd like to include that.  If not, I'll just
use the binaries on your site for the final release.

.hc