[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri May 2 14:31:55 CEST 2008

Am 02.05.2008 um 13:55 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:

> About this upcoming release, do you think you'll have the autoconf
> stuff working at all?  I'd like to include that.  If not, I'll just
> use the binaries on your site for the final release.

Hi Hans-Christoph,
i'm sure the autoconf stuff will soon work for flext and the
externals which don't depend on external packages (pool, xsample,
vasp etc.) as least. It would be good to include that into the
autobuilds.
For an upcoming release of pd-extended i'd recommend taking the
binaries from my site though. The flext version i'm using here (and
for autoconf) hasn't been published for many months and isn't really
tested under linux (but it has been working for me flawlessly).

gr~~~