[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:49:38 CEST 2008

the vasp external I tried yesterday from your site, crashed my pd
(latest autobuild). I then compiled my own version of vasp and that
crashed, too. I guess I have some version conflicts (compiled against
the wrong version?), so I am not sure if this error also appears on
other systems and is really a bug. but maybe someone else on os x 10.5
can test this?
thanks,
marius.