[PD] http, html and textfiles

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Fri May 2 15:34:18 CEST 2008

hello,

If we WERE going to use just pd for longer text type
processing, what optimization methods would be
recommended?

Is there a particular font that PD handles better than
others?
Would it be wise to strip text of "backslashes,
spaces, commas...." as im assuming from your post?
Can PD grab a random 'line' from a text file so as not
to have to load the whole thing?

Thanks
mark