[PD] Number of Loaded Lines in a Text File Read by MSGFILE

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Sat May 3 04:00:07 CEST 2008

Awesome! I must have missed that in the non-existent
help file i had to search the internet for.... :)

also i was a little confused because the help file i
found uses [when( in the comments and [where( as a
message...

all is good though!! so thanks for this marius!

[end, where( actually only gave me a "bang" message
from the second outlet but what worked for me was
[end, skip -1, where(

thanks again!

cheers
mark