[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080428 crashes when opening Preference/Path

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 4 11:34:49 CEST 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 9:10 AM, zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:

> Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:
>

>> Yeah, I see it, I am pretty sure I am the culprit, I'll try to fix it
>> today.  A bug report is always appreciated since it makes it much
>> easier to keep track of the problem:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478070
>
> i am pretty sure that this is the bug that already has been reported
> as
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=1936531&group_id=55736&atid=478070

I was looking into this, it looks like it is caused by your Path/
Startup GUI patch, but I haven't pinned it down yet. Basically,
builds from before I applied that patch don't crash, and builds after
do crash on the Path menu.  It seems that the crash only happens when
there are more than 30 or so elements in the Path menu, it does not
crash with 0-10 elements.

.hc