[PD] Object size & Pd Extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 5 00:50:14 CEST 2008

I'll bet it is having trouble finding the Bitstream Vera fonts.
Start out by making sure they are installed:

sudo aptitude install ttf-bitstream-vera

Then try this:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-10/055576.html

.hc

On May 4, 2008, at 10:06 PM, Alex Lucas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've recently installed Pd Extended 0.40.3 on Ubuntu Hardy Heron
> 8.04. I seem to be having problems with the size of object boxes
> whereby the text doesn't seem to fit inside the bounds of the
> object. I'm using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900, when this is
> reduced to 1024 x 786 there is no problem. I've also installed Pd
> Vanilla 0.40-2 which seems to be fine regardless of the screen
> resolution. Please click on the link below for a screen shot.
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2097/2464690219_11bd0677f5_o.jpg
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated
> Many thanks
> Alex

----

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White