[PD] problems compiling pix_opencv in OSX (Was Re: pdp_opencv & pix_opencv new development)

lluisgomez at hangar.org lluisgomez at hangar.org
Mon May 5 11:50:26 CEST 2008

S'està citant marius schebella <marius.schebella at gmail.com>:

> lluisgomez at hangar.org wrote:
>
>> please, can post what versions of (gem and pd) are you using?
>
> I am using cvs version from 04/16. do you want me to put it online?

no thanks, just to know ...

>> 1.- strange behavior in pix_opencv_haarcascade, it uses the same
>> code as pdp_opencv_haarcascade but it doesn?t show the same result.

I already tested it and it was not a bug. it works quite well here.

> I have not tested pdp_opencv yet, yesterday I only looked at
> pix_opencv, I tried to compile pdp_opencv, but again, get errors.

it will be more dificult to compile pdp_opencv in macosx than
pix_opencv ... but we are doing this in another thread (out of the pd
list) I will post when we success ...

>> 2.- pix_opencv_contours_boundingrect works only in RGBA pixes?
>
> hmm, yes, when I try it with pix_grey, pd crashes.
> marius.

also we founs another bug with Jack, pix_opencv_contours_boundingrect
:: the data outlet don't increment the number of the detected contour,
so it gives incorrect info. attached is the correct
ix_opencv_contours_boundingrect.cpp . I will overwrite it in the
online package soon...

follow ...