[PD] Wii remote controller and Linux

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:59:45 CEST 2008

using wmgui I was able to get (as far as i recall) all of the data
from the wiimote.. definitely the acceleration, button and infrared..
cannot remember if there is anything else..  The wiimote external
worked to get this info as well.. I haven't used it as a normal linux
input device.. i think there might be some info you have to send to
the device to turn on the accelerometers and infrared..

-Alex