[PD] Wii remote controller and Linux

Yvan Vander Sanden yvan at youngmusic.org
Tue May 6 10:04:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 14:38 +0000, Flo Krebs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know if the acceleration data is also transmitted using
> the HID standard with the SIXAXIS Controller under Linux ? If I check
> the events with cat /dev/input/js0 I get only information about the
> buttons...

I'm not sure why you would want to do it that way. I have an external
ready which outputs acceleration data too. You can find it at
http://youngmusic.org/wiki/index.php/Wiilib

It should work ok, only some extentions like the classic controller are
not ready yet, but i'm working on that.

Regards,

yvan