[PD] declare - paths - prefPane - trouble

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Tue May 6 11:54:39 CEST 2008

Hi List

Latest Pd-extended on Intel-OSX is actually not usable right now...

The PrefPane crashes and it is confusing how, and if and "declare" is
working....

Strange..

i would like to start PD-extenden with an "empty" paths-prefpane, to
edit it manually.

As far as i understand the bug-reports the PrefPane can handle up to
ten entries...which could be enough for me right now.

How can i start with a blank PrefPane ?? I tried the hint from the
readme, but it seems not to work.

I dont understand where the extended Package holds the startup-
script....

Any ideas ??

Thanks Luigi