[PD] declare - paths - prefPane - trouble

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue May 6 12:20:12 CEST 2008

Am 06.05.2008 um 19:54 schrieb Luigi Rensinghoff:
> I dont understand where the extended Package holds the startup-
> script....

hi luigi,

it's in the package / contents / org.puredata.pd.plist
on the developper tools disk is an app called property list editor.
that will enable you to edit the paths and libraries there.
hope that helps.

p.s. could you do me a favour: please restrain from just pressing
reply on a random email when you actually want to start a new thread.
just hit new mail and type in pd-list at iem.at. thanks.