[PD] Pd[GEM] Graphic cards

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Tue May 6 15:24:28 CEST 2008

Hi Brandt,

nvidia cards in Linux perform real well. I haven't had a chance to make
precise comparisons but, to me, they seem to have the most
reliable/performant driver for the Linux architecture.

My laptop is equipped with : Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS (128MB VRAM)
My desktop has : Nvidia GeForce FX5700 LE (256MB VRAM)

Both perform real well with the lovely GEM library (my lyrical
contribution to the topic...)

++

Jé