[PD] Wii remote and PD on windows - is it possible?

Thomas Jeppesen jeppesen at skydebanen.net
Tue May 6 16:10:21 CEST 2008

Hi All,

First off all I'd like to apologize for asking this questian, as it
seems to pop up regularly in one form or another, but after doing a
search in the archives it's still not obvious to me if it's possible to
make the Wiimote run together with PD on Windows.

I see a lot of people talking about using the Wii-mote with Pure Data,
but I've failed to find the external that will provide the link between
my wii-mote and Pure Data running on Windows.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Cheers!
Thomas