[PD] gem crash using fglrx driver in ubuntu

Tim tjones01 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:08:45 CEST 2008

I have this problem too. I don't think it will be as simple as
tweaking any config files though. Perhaps the eventual arrival of DRI2
will improve things. I don't know too much about the fglrx situation
either, other than what I've read at the Phoronix forums. Perhaps help
can be found there.

This issue came after the Hardy upgrade though, right? weird. I may
try compiling against opengl 1.5, as I did in gutsy.

But yes, any opengl/X/linux wizards, please help. Will gladly post X logs.