[PD] chromatic fft

gilberto bernardes bernardes7 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 23:57:34 CEST 2008

Dear Mirko Maier

I don't have really a solution for you question but maybe something that can help you. For some time I have been developing a brunch abstraction for the spatialization spectral feedback delay techniques, and I used Data Structures to make a final representation in 2 and 3D of the bins in the room. Even if it's not what you asked it can be already a start for you work. Anyway what I have done is simply a visualization of the bins and doesn't allow any control.

Not all the patches has this room simulation check these files:

4-channels: fft.pan4~-help.pd and fftEQ.pan4~-help.pd
4-channels-round: fft.round~-help.pd and fftEQ.round~-help.pd

Also to implement a chromatic color scale in data structure is really hard to I came up with a simpler ideia.

You can find them here: http://bernardes7.googlepages.com/software

All the best,
Gilberto

http://bernardes7.googlepages.com