[PD] Skilled Pd reverb person wanted

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed May 7 06:35:40 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I would like to pledge $100 AU (roughly 61EU, 48GBP, 94USD) for someone
to re-implement the [freeverb~] external as an efficient pure-pd
abstraction which I can include in my s-abstractions collection. I just
love the sound of that particular reverb and it really ticks me off
that I can't distribute it as part of s-abstractions. You don't have to
make it GOPified or anything; a patch that has the audible
characteristics of Freeverb, and has the same editable parameters is
just fine - I will do the work of tailoring it for s-abstractions. There
is a whole heap of info out there on the net about Freeverb and its
implementation to help you, including an external which is in the
repository. It might even be easiest just to look at the source of the
external in order to turn it into an abstraction. Of course you will
also be credited in the final patch. The [jon~] reverb just posted by
Anton is a perfect example of what I'm looking for in terms of layout,
help-patch, and functionality, except with the freeverb characteristics
and parameters.

Any takers?

Chris.