[PD] inlets, outlets, and dynamic patching

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:39:45 CEST 2008

Well then,

I hereby clamor for its inclusion.  =o)

And really anything else that allows abstractions to work and feel
like regular objects to the greatest extent possible -- the dynamic
patching of inlets and outlets and the hybrid inlet/inlet~ are really
the biggest ones for me:  PD is as much a pedagogical environment as
it is a production environment, and I like to have my students learn
by creating abstractions rather than run to the nearest external.
This means having as seamless a style as possible.

I'll test the patch when I get back to my home linux machine.

Thanks,

Matt