[PD] Lua and PD (update)

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:29:48 CEST 2008

Mike McGonagle wrote:

>     After some discussion with Hans, we decided that as pdlua is still
>     changing rapidly it would be better to have pdlua as a separate
>     download.  Hans, can you confirm that pdlua is no longer included in
>     the pd-extended builds?
>

> This is sad. While I understand that it is still not quite stable, how
> many people are using it? Is it causing major troubles with other things?

I think hans can set a flag that the autobuild proceeds even if the
pdlua build fails, so it should not cause any troubles. but I think I
can speak for hans, sayeing that it is always some work (time...) to get
the autobuild for an external set up. I helped last time getting it
compile on os x, but the autobuild scripts and management are still
hans' domain.
marius.