[PD] gem crash using fglrx driver in ubuntu

Tim tjones01 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:49:23 CEST 2008

For me, X crashes when I try to create a window. I'm using pd-extended 4/28
right now.. I'll try to get a newer build, and test with
GEM_SINGLE_CONTEXT=1. There haven't been any hardy autobuilds in the last
few days for whatever reason, and I'm having some build troubles of my own
(with hidio) that I've posted about on PD-dev.

Looks like somebody else was having a similar problem a few months ago, but
things may have changed since then.
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg16027.html

PS I'm using fglrx 8.47.3