[PD] Lua and PD (update)

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:51:00 CEST 2008

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> marius schebella hat gesagt: // marius schebella wrote:
>
>> an old version of pdlua (0.3) seems to be included, I had problems
>> yesterday to open franks turtle example.
>
> It should work, if you rename runturtle.pd_lua to the old format:
> runturtle.lua. I'm not using any of the recent pdlua features like
> clocks or values.
>
> Ciao

hi frank,
I had problems with smtut.lua, first it was not found, then I got an
error: lua: error loading `runturtle':
/sw/share/lua/5.1/smtut.lua:1: loop or previous error loading module 'smtut'
  runturtle
... couldn't create
I can't dig into this right now, I am sure there is an explanation, but
I need some time to see which.
marius.