[PD] Lua and PD (update)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:15:17 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:29 AM, marius schebella <
marius.schebella at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think hans can set a flag that the autobuild proceeds even if the pdlua
> build fails, so it should not cause any troubles. but I think I can speak
> for hans, sayeing that it is always some work (time...) to get the autobuild
> for an external set up. I helped last time getting it compile on os x, but
> the autobuild scripts and management are still hans' domain.

My comment was not directed at Hans, I know there were a MILLION things to
do to get Extended to be where it is... Just that it is sad that we can't
use this right out of the box.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.